We’re always looking for new talent to join the team here at The CLIP Group. We want to fill our studio with forward thinking creative individuals whom come together as an efficient team. We would love to hear from you.
Please email us at email@example.com with examples of your work and CV and we’ll endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.
We post all of our vacancies on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities.
We are currently looking for:
- Senior Graphic designer
- Middle weight Graphic designer
- Junior Graphic designer
- Graphic design work placements
- Graphic designer
- Web designer
- Web developer
- Freelancers – designers, illustrators, web designers and developers of all types
Our Nottingham studio offers work places to college and university students as well as anyone that just needs some creative industry experience.
Limitless Graphic Designer needed
Print & Web
The CLIP Group, Nottingham
The CLIP Group is a vibrant and independent branding, design and packaging design agency based in the Lace Market, Nottingham and we specialise in the food, healthcare and corporate sector. We are looking for a naturally talented graphic designer ideally with print design skills supported by web design skills with a strong emphasis on branding, identity, packaging and marketing literature. Any experience in the food or lifestyle sector will be a bonus. You will need to have had at least 2-3 years’ experience within an agency environment and be able to work with team members and on your own. You need to use your own initiative on projects but still be able to handle constructive feedback. You will be expected to work with the team on brainstorming and storyboards for large projects but also work on your own with smaller design tasks. You will be an integral member of the team and will be involved in everything from large projects as well as helping out by liaising with printers, suppliers and developers.
At The CLIP Group we work hard and play hard and the ideal candidate needs have a natural design flair, good work ethos and will also need to be incredibly enthusiastic, independent and flexible.
Salary £dependant on experience and skills.
Contract and hours – Permanent, Full time.
- Idea and concept creation
- Packaging design
- Corporate literature design
- Keen eye for typography
- Design based on research, thought and logic
- Image editing
- Abode Creative Suite
- The candidate requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience. They must demonstrate experience of:
- Working directly with clients
- Ability to use and apply branding guidelines
- Have an in-depth knowledge of print processes
- Being aware of budgets and deadlines for jobs, and letting the Creative Director know if those will not be met
- Be able to understand the client and the client’s needs
- To take initiative and thoroughly research the clients industry
- Build and refine the ideas of others
- The ability to understand
- To be able to prioritise own work schedule
- To take initiative and organise work load according to various deadlines
- To handle internal and external deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Ensure completion of tasks in an appropriate and efficient way
- Deliver quality work under the pressure of deadlines
- Work with the rest of the team on creative tasks and projects
- Support the activities of other members of the team
- Genuinely value input and expertise from other team members
- Is willing to learn from others
- Written work must be of a high standard
- Must also have good listening skills in order to take on board advice
- Ensuring the Creative Director is fully informed about the project at all stages
Its all in the detail
- Is obsessed with detail, can spot if one pixel is out of place!
Please send your CV and portfolio PDF/URL when applying: firstname.lastname@example.org